A One-Stop-Shop for Poultry Services
Poultry Fertiliser, Maintenance and Logistics Solutions for British Farmers
Established in 1976, Pedersen Contracting Services has been in the poultry business for more than 40 years. Evolving over time to keep up with modern farming methods and requirements; we have fine-tuned the way we run our business to give our customers a tailored service to suit their needs.
Covering the entire UK with teams based in County Durham, Yorkshire, Humberside, Lincolnshire, Nottinghamshire, Oxford, Wales, Norfolk, Suffolk, and Cambridgeshire, we are never too far away.
Running a modern fleet of over 150 pieces of plant, 30 lorries, wash water and clean water tankers and over 100 trained staff operating on more than 15 different farms every day, there isn’t a job too big or small we can’t tackle.
We provide a one-stop shop for farmers, agronomists, AD plants, composting businesses and power stations looking for a wide range of poultry litter services:
- We provide a fast, cost-effective haulage and shed cleaning service for commercial poultry farms
- We hire and sell a range of high quality, refurbished plant and specialist agricultural equipment at competitive rates
- We supply farmers, power stations; composters and agribusinesses with high-grade poultry litter for use as fertilizer or fuel
- We purchase bulk quantities of poultry litter from poultry farmers
- We employ a team of temporary and permanent drivers for our haulage operation.
To find out more, or for a quote tailored to your requirements, please make an enquiry by filling out the form on the right-hand side of this page.